Working Hard For My Pay

[postlink] http://granthamuniversityonlinemusicvideos.blogspot.com/2012/10/working-hard-for-my-pay.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4SMM2AWxkendofvid [starttext] This is a Grantham university Fan Song called, "Working Hard For My Pay" The lyrics go something like this: Working hard for my pay, but at the end of the day, Life's knocked me down Can't keep standing round; gotta get back in school, and earn that degree Only one place to go, that's Grantham University I'm a strugglin man, but that's o.k. Got my plans made out and underway Gonna get back in school, and earn that degree I'll do it for me and my family. And for you, what are you going to do? Gotta get back in school, and earn that degree Just go to Grantham University Reviews dot com And figure out your degree Workin hard for my pay, but at the end of the day, Life's knocked me down Can't keep standing round; gotta get back in school, and earn that degree Only one place to go, that's Grantham University I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason To rid yourself of excuses and register for college this season Took a little detour and slammed in to reality now I'm trying to get back before the student loans run out This time nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn, to study some and learn some It's our God-forsaken right to be educated and free So won't hesitate no more, no that's not for me There's no need to complicate, time is short to educate ourselves This is our fate, and were runnin late It's what I'm gonna do... going go to Grantham U. Join me at Grantham.edu [endtext]
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Grantham University Music Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger