Acoustic Tribute

[postlink] http://granthamuniversityonlinemusicvideos.blogspot.com/2011/10/grantham-university-acoustic-tribute.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEg7i5n3dYUendofvid [starttext] This is a groovy acoustic melody sung by a really hot chick. Go Grantham U! [endtext]
Share this article :

+ comments + 7 comments

Jason Fenbone
October 13, 2011 at 9:16 AM

What is Grantham University?

David Semper
October 13, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I am enrolled in Vidalia Community College. I like having a classroom to be with classmates in and see the teacher. But maybe I'll try one course to boost my credits and see if I like on-line learning.

Anonymous
October 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Really???

Brittany Lamur
October 13, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Grantham University is the place to be?

Anonymous
October 13, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I'm OK with acoustic. Can I learn that at Grantham U?

Marti Margolis
October 13, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Grantham university is everywhere I go. This is the tenth time I heard about it. Maybe I better check it out.

Ashley Marko
October 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Sounds like someone needs a day job.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Grantham University Music Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger