Pilot Lotz of Grantham University Fan Club

[postlink] http://granthamuniversityonlinemusicvideos.blogspot.com/2011/10/grantham-university.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3dvznSHo4endofvid [starttext] Scott always wanted to be a fighter pilot. Now, thanks to his mastery of digital arts, he has achieved his dream! Visit the Grantham university Fan Club for more details and to follow Becky and Scott's blog posts. [endtext]
Share this article :

+ comments + 7 comments

Sheila Carnes
October 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM

That's cool. Makes we want to go back to school. But wha's with all the MacDonald's stuff?

Tanisha Darling
October 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Yeah. It's a beautiful life!

Hanna Williams
October 13, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Pretty.
This motivates me to go to sleep.

Janette Howard
October 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM

My mom listens to this kind of music. My mom's cool.

Vanessa Eshack
October 13, 2011 at 2:30 PM

It's a beautiful lie? What is? I don't get it.

Rick Walkup
October 13, 2011 at 2:38 PM

I don't get the motivation part, but I like the style.

Thibagar Vieira
October 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I gotta get outta here?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Grantham University Music Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger